35th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound with stand
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: Yvonne Richert, ORL Cookbook,
708 Horizon Dr., Marion, IL 62959 or call 618-751-0052.
Bacon Cheese Cucumber Slices
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Cream cheese softened
- 6 slices Bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 2 lg. cucumbers
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, green onions and Italian seasoning; blend well.
- Cut ends off cucumbers. Using long, thin serrated knife, hollow out inside of each cucumber, removing all seeds; drain.
- Using small spoon, firmly fill each cucumber with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 1/4 inch slices.