35th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound with stand
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: Yvonne Richert, ORL Cookbook,
708 Horizon Dr., Marion, IL 62959 or call 618-751-0052.
Spinach Frittata with Salsa
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 sm. onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1 – 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1 c. Egg Beaters Southwestern-style
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and add onions and garlic; cook until tender and stir in the spinach.
- Reduce heat to medium low for 3-5 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat the eggs, Egg Beaters and sour cream until frothy.
- Pour over spinach and mix well; cook until egg mixture is cooked on bottom and almost set on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven to broil on low until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, cut into wedges and serve with salsa on the side.