Recipes for Friendship in ESA
Who: Delta Xi, Chapter #5560
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 181
Send checks to: Rhonda Rawlings, P.O. Box 581, Neoga, IL 62447
or email email@example.com.
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 sm. sweet onion chopped
- 1 Green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c. steak sauce A-1
- 1 c. beef broth
- Provolone cheese
- Hoagie buns
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet and add the chopped onion and green pepper.
- Begin to cook, when the beef is about half cooked, add the broth and steak sauce.
- Cook until all items are done and allow to simmer and cook down/thicken.
- Slice buns open and fill with meat mixture.
- Top with provolone cheese and place under broiler for 3 minutes.