It’s that crazy time of year when the kids are back in school and their schedules have us wondering how in the world to get supper on the table without driving through a fast food restaurant. Here are a few recipes that take little time to put together and give you a hot meal on those busy evenings.
California Chicken Tacos
- 1-2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning
- 1 jar Salsa
- 1-15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 sm. pkg. frozen corn
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Cream cheese
- Put all ingredients in a slow-cooker and cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add back to slow-cooker and stir.
- Serve with hard or soft taco shells or on a salad with your favorite taco toppings.