200 Years of Home Cooking
Who: West Eden United Methodist Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-back, comb bound
Pages of Recipes: 199
Send checks to: West Eden UMC, c/o James Anderson, 2740 West Eden Rd., Cypress, IL 62923 or call 618-634-9508
- Pepper jack cheese shrdded
- 1 large tomato diced
- canned jalapenos diced
- 4 hamburgers cooked to desired doneness
- 1 pkg. Fiesta Ranch dressing mix
- 2 T butter softened
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. diced red onion
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 16 oz. sour cream
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine Fiesta Ranch mix with sour cream and set aside.
- For each burger, spread butter on one side of tortilla.
- Put tortilla in skillet, butter side down.
- Spread Fiesta Ranch mix on tortilla and sprinkle evenly with both cheeses leaving edges clean. Put some tomato, onion, bacon and jalapeno over the cheese; add the burger to one side of tortilla and fold over the shell.
- When the bottom side is browned, about 45-90 seconds, flip the quesadilla over and grill the other side.