Recipes Worth Adopting
Who: Benld Adopt-A-Pet, Benld, IL
Cost: $15 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 154
Send checks to: Charlotte Smith,
3816 Indian Lands Lane, Springfield, IL 62711
or call 217-793-0459
- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 C. ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 lb. Italian sausage or hamburger
- 1 small jar pasta sauce
- Onions, green peppers, mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese shredded
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook and drain spaghetti.
- Stir in butter, egg and Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Cook meat and mix with pasta sauce and any optional vegetables.
- Spread ricotta or cottage cheese over crust.
- Pour cooked sauce with meat on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle top with mozzarella.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve.