Thyme for Flatbread Pizza
Submitted by: Colten Bradford
- Premade flatbread 2 large or 4 mini naan bread
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme plus extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- Fresh mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small pan and sauté shallot about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, thyme, and oregano and sauté until done, about 5 minutes.
- Place flatbread on a sheet pan and brush tops with remaining olive oil.
- Top each flatbread with desired amount of mozzarella and the mushroom mixture.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Allow flatbread to cool on hot sheet pan about 5 minutes for a crispier crust. Sprinkle top with fresh thyme.
Nutrition information: 246 calories; 14g fat; 25mg sodium; 24.1g carbohydrates; 7g protein.