Cool and refreshing
There is nothing quite like taking a long, cool sip of iced tea or lemonade to help take the heat out of a hot summer day. Whether you are by the pool relaxing or have just finished yard work, we think you’ll enjoy this month’s variety of cold summer drinks.
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 ounce can lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 4-serving size Jell-O flavor of your choice
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- cold water
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- In a one-gallon jar, combine all ingredients. Add enough cold water to fill jar. Stir and serve with ice.
- Option: Instead of water, use 7UP to fill jar.