Chilled Bean Bowls
Submitted by Vicky Stankus, Norris Electric Cooperative
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 15- ounce can black beans drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sliced black olives
- In four small bowls or jars with lids, divide and layer each ingredient into the containers. There should be approximately 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup beans, 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream and 1 tablespoon black olives in each.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Eat straight from the bowl/jar or in a tortilla.
Nutrition information: 565 calories; 17.9g fat; 659mg salt; 72.5g carbohydrates; 32g protein.