Recipes for Friendship in ESA
Who: Delta Xi, Chapter #5560
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 181
Send checks to: Rhonda Rawlings, P.O. Box 581, Neoga, IL 62447
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Minute Microwave Apple Crisp
- 6-8 med. tart apples peeled and sliced
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar divided
- 1/2 c. flour divided
- 3/4 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. cold butter cubed
- Toss apples with 1/4 c. brown sugar and 2 T. flour; place in a greased 8-inch microwave-safe, deep-dish pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine oats, cinnamon and remaining brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high 6-8 minutes or until apples are tender.