Recipes for Friendship in ESA
Who: Delta Xi, Chapter #5560
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 181
Send checks to: Rhonda Rawlings, P.O. Box 581, Neoga, IL 62447
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
- 1-8 oz. can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 c. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 T. ranch dressing
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- 1/4 c. cooked real bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
- Press each into a 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges.
- Sprinkle each with bacon, cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal.
- With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.