Back to School
It’s that crazy time of year when the kids are back in school and their schedules have us wondering how in the world to get supper on the table without driving through a fast food restaurant. Here are a few recipes that take little time to put together and give you a hot meal on those busy evenings.
- 1 can Refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 c. pizza sauce
- 1 small pkg. sliced Canadian-style bacon quartered
- 1 small pkg. Pepperoni
- 1 c. mozzarella
- 1/4 c. onion and/or green pepper chopped
- 1/4 t. Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough; place on greased cookie sheet.
- Press dough into an 8x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce on dough within 2-inches of the long edges and 1/2-inch on short sides.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling; pinch all edges to seal.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.