From the cookbook of:
Crockpot Pepper Steak
- 1-1/2 to 2 lb. round steak
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 med. onion chopped into wedges
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 green and 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1- 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 T. beef granules
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 2 t. Worcestershire suce
- cooked rice
- Cut steak into strips; toss in flour, salt and pepper.
- Add to crockpot with onion, garlic, half of the pepper strips and stir.
- Combine tomatoes with beef granules, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Pour into crockpot moistening the meat well.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- One hour before serving, turn to high setting and stir in remaining pepper strips.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.