From the cookbook of:
- 1-1/2 c. sugar
- 1-1/2 c. white corn syrup
- 1-1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 t. vanilla
- 1-1/2 c. peanuts dry roasted work great
- 6 c. Rice Chex Cereal
- Stir together sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- Microwave for 4 more minutes on high.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Add peanuts and cereal and mix until well coated.
- Pour onto buttered jelly roll pan. Allow to set up.
This recipe is gluten free.