With the Super Bowl just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to serve your guests and still watch the big game. With a build-your-own food bar, you can plan everything ahead of time and enjoy the party. Lay out a variety of toppings and let guests build their own baked potatoes, chili, popcorn, tacos or, in our case, nachos, hotdogs and ice cream sundaes. Let your imagination guide you.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 small tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and membrane removed, finely diced
- garlic minced
- Lime Juice
- Slice avocados in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork until your desired consistency, chunky or smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to your liking. Stir everything together and serve.
- If not serving right away, cover by placing plastic wrap directly on the guacamole to prevent discoloring. Stir before serving. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.