Wednesday Soup Lunch Bunch
Who: St. Paul Lutheran Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 91
Send checks to: St. Paul Lutheran Church,
Attn: Judelle Murphy/Outreach Chair, 617 St. Lawrence Ave., Beloit, WI 53511
or call 608-365-2994 or 608-365-7064.
- 4 c. fresh strawberries divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1- 8 oz. ctn. Cool Whip thawed
- 8 Oreo cookies finely chopped
- 1 T. melted butter
- Line loaf pan with foil.
- Mash 2 cups strawberries.
- Stir in condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups of Cool Whip. Pour into pan.
- Mix together melted butter and chopped Oreos and sprinkle on top, pressing lightly into mixture.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours.
- Invert dessert onto plate and remove foil.
- Frost with remaining Cool Whip and garnish with sliced strawberries.