Submitted by Joy Zelhart, Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative
- 2-8 oz. tubs crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1-1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 4 firm Mac’s Pride peaches peeled and quartered (I have also used frozen)
- 1-12 oz. Mountain Dew
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place peach quarters in each one. Roll from large end to small.
- Place in 12”x10”x2” pan (or use 9”x13”). Pour butter mixture over rolled up peach quarters, then pour Mountain Dew on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.