Cookin’ Up Fun
Who: GFWC Savanna Woman’s Club
Cost: $12, including shipping (or $17 for both books)
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 173
Send checks to: Jane Shaw, 1911 Ontario Ave., Savanna, IL 61074
or call 815-273-3607
White Chocolate and Berry Muffins
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in vanilla and add dry ingredients until just blended.
- Fold in raspberries and white chips.
- Fill a dozen greased or paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.