Over the past several months, readers have submitted recipes that didn’t really fall into any upcoming category of recipes. We decided to make use of these recipes and hope you enjoy trying them.
Choc Nut Caramel Tart
- 1 sheet Refrigerated pie crust
- 1 - 13 ounce jar Nutella
- 20 caramels
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-3/4 cups nuts chopped and toasted
- Whipped cream optional
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Unroll pastry into a 9-inch fluted tart pan, trim and crimp. Prick bottom and sides or use pie weights. Bake 9-11 minutes until golden, cool completely.
- Spread Nutella in bottom of cooled crust.
- Heat caramels and whipping cream until caramels have melted, cool. Once cool, spread over Nutella and sprinkle with toasted nuts. Chill.
- Serve with whipped cream.