Creamy Avocado Dip
Submitted by: Amanda Hampton, Rural Electric Convenience Cooperative
- 2 avocados
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Pico De Gallo optional
- Remove pits from avocados and scoop into bowl of food processor. (If you don’t have a food processor, a blender or hand mixer will be fine.) Add avocado oil, cream cheese, garlic powder and garlic salt. Blend until creamy and smooth, 30-60 seconds. Pour dip into bowl and top with Pico de Gallo or if you prefer, you can mix it in. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition information: 218 calories; 21.4g fat; 87mg sodium; 5.3g carbohydrates; 3.2g protein.