Epiphany Lutheran Church Star Recipes
Who: Epiphany Lutheran Church
Cost: $14 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 96
Send checks to: Epiphany Lutheran Church, c/o Marcia Anderson,
1125 Grand Oak Dr., Carbondale, IL 62901 or call 618-549-3121.
- 8 oz. spaghetti broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 pkg. frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 can French fried onions divided
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs. Add sour cream, Parmesan and garlic powder.
- Drain spaghetti and add to egg mixture with Monterey Jack, spinach and half the onions.
- Pour into greased 9x13” pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining onions and return to oven and bake uncovered 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.